PM Vishwakarma Loan 2023 । Aadhar Card Loan | Get an instant loan of Rs 50000 | Personal Loan | Loan Kese Le | How To Take Personal Loan | Best Loan App | Loan Eligibility | How To Loan Apply Online
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme, unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 15, 2023, and officially launched on September 17, 2023, represents a significant stride towards bolstering India’s traditional craftsmen and local artisans. This groundbreaking initiative aims to provide financial support at a nominal interest rate, devoid of the need for collateral. With a budget allocation ranging from Rs 13,000 to 15,000 crore over the span of five years, it seeks to benefit around 30 lakh households of artisans and craftsmen across the nation.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana: Kaushal Samman for Small Enterprises
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kaushal Samman, unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, stands as a testament to the government’s unwavering commitment to supporting small businesses, with a particular emphasis on traditional artists and craftsmen. This pioneering initiative extends financial aid, training, improved techniques, and skill development, all underpinned by a substantial budget of 15 thousand crore rupees. The beneficiaries of this scheme encompass goldsmiths, blacksmiths, hairdressers, washermen, masons, and sellers.
Empowering Economically Challenged Artisans
This initiative primarily targets exceptionally talented craftsmen in India who grapple with financial hardships, impeding their ability to lead more prosperous lives. It aspires to uplift individuals who hold the potential to make significant contributions to society and the nation’s progress. Launched on September 17, 2023, the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kaushal Samman is set to educate and provide financial support to these gifted craftspeople, paving the way for their financial stability and enhanced contributions to society.
Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration
The Vishwakarma Yojana, initiated by the Indian government, aims to bolster local small businesses and skilled craftsmen. The online enrollment for this program commenced on September 17, 2023, coinciding with Lord Vishwakarma’s birthday. Leveraging cutting-edge technology, the Vishwakarma Samman Yojana is poised to benefit over 30 lakh households in India, thereby propelling these businesses to global prominence.
How to Apply Online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
For those interested in applying for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Official Website: Initiate the process by visiting the official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- Create or Access Your Account: If you don’t have an account, create one; otherwise, log in using your existing credentials.
- Complete the Application Form: Furnish the online application form with your personal and contact details.
- Choose Your Skill Development Program: Select the specific skill development program or course that aligns with your interests.
- Upload Required Documents: Include any necessary documents, such as proof of identity and educational certificates.
- Review and Submit: Conduct a comprehensive review and revision of your application before submitting it.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Objectives
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana encompasses several key objectives:
- Recognizing Artisans: Acknowledging all Indian artists and craftsmen as Vishwakarma and affording them commercial and other advantages.
- Skill Development: Periodically imparting business and industry-related skills to enhance their effectiveness.
- Modernization: Upgrading manufacturing equipment and improving efficiency, productivity, and product quality.
- Financial Support: Offering Vishwakarma Yojana beneficiaries easy, collateral-free, low-interest loans and interest rate rebates.
- Digital Empowerment: Empowering beneficiaries through education and digital transactions.
- Market Promotion: Promoting Vishwakarma’s goods and augmenting sales through market involvement.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Main Features
In her 2023-2024 Budget Address, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman introduced PM Vishwakarma Yojana, allocating a substantial budget of Rs 13,000 crore. This program targets diverse communities and provides practical training to Kargil locals. The government extends loans ranging from Rs 1,000,000 to Rs 2,000,000, contributing 5% to these loans. The initiative aims to create community employment and enhance financial stability for Vishwakarma workers. It particularly empowers traditional tool-using craftsmen, offering opportunities for self-employment and the promotion of their work. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBCs, women, tribals, and other disadvantaged groups are also eligible beneficiaries.
Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility
To qualify for the Vishwakarma Yojana, artisans or craftsmen working with their hands and tools in traditional family-based trades within the unorganized sector are eligible. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, actively engaged in the relevant trade, and have not availed of other government loans. The benefits extend to one family member, which includes the husband, wife, and unmarried children.
Vishwakarma Scheme Document Requirements
When applying for the Vishwakarma Yojana, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Passport size color photograph
- Work-related documents
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate.
Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 offers a wide array of benefits, including:
- Augmenting earnings for traditional craftspeople.
- Expanding employment opportunities in traditional arts and crafts.
- Promoting and preserving India’s rich cultural heritage.
- Enhancing the competitiveness of Indian handicrafts in the global market.
the PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a transformative initiative that empowers artisans and craftspeople, preserves India’s cultural heritage, and fosters economic growth. By providing financial support, skill development, and market opportunities, this scheme holds the promise of a brighter future for India’s traditional craftsmen.
Also Read :-